- Paternal LineDISTORTED HUMOR
- FORTY NINER
- DANZIGS BEAUTY
- SWEETEST CHANT
- FORTY NINER
- Maternal LineOLD STAR
- SOUTHERN HALO
- NORTHERN SEA
- MAKE TRACKS
- SOUTHERN HALO
4 wins. Winner of Clásico Adolfo P. Giovanetti (ARG- San Isidro), in Buenos Aires, Argentina, over 1200 m, earning US$ 17,647.
Paternal Line DISTORTED HUMOR
In three seasons, he ran on 23 occasions, resulting in 8 wins, including the Commonwealth Breeders’ Cup Stakes (G2) and the Churchill Downs Handicap (G2).
Sire of 100 winners of classics. Dynaformer and himself are the only active stallions in the USA to hold that mark.
His first breeding season was in 1999 and he sired 10 generations of racing age. His products have won some of the most prestigious Group 1 races, such as the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes, and the Belmont Stakes -the three races that make up the US Triple Crown-, the Travers Stakes, the Haskell Invitational, and the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup.
According to the Argentine Stud Book, 10 of Distorted Humor’s mares were imported and then born in Argentina and, some of them, have had places and shows: Buen Verso (2008, Haras El Mallin), 3rd at the Gran Premio Montevideo (G1), in Palermo; See The Star (2008, T.N.T. Arg.), 2nd at the Grande Premio Luiz Fernando Cirne Lima (G3), in Gavea; and Desejada Tota (2008, T.N.T. Arg.), 3rd in the Clásico Ministerio de Agricultura (L), in Gavea.
- FUNNY CIDE: Champion Three-Year-Old in 2003, year in which he won the Kentucky Derby (G1) and the Preakness Stakes (G1).
- SAVVY SUPREME: she won, in her thirth performance, the Classy Mirage Stakes, over 1200 m for 3-year-old fillies, in Belmont Park.
- BRETHREN: Sam F. Davis -G3-.
- MACHEN: Cliff’s Edge Derby Trial -G3-.
- SLOW PACE: Prix de Suresnes.
- HELSINKI: 3 wins. and US$ 269,509 earnings. 3rd in Travers S. (G1), Brooklyn H. (G2), and Skip Away S. (G3).
- WITTY: 4 wins out of 5 performances, and US$ 162,600 earnings. Railbird S. (G3).
Progeny with Group 1 wins
- ANY GIVEN SATURDAY (USA): Haskell Invitational Stakes, Monmouth Park. Stallion.
- AWESOME HUMOR (USA): Spinaway Stakes, Saratoga, 2nd in Alabama Stakes, Saratoga.
- BITOF WHIMSY (USA): Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes, Keeneland, 2nd in Garden City Stakes, Belmont Park.
- COMMENTATOR (USA): Whitney Handicap (two times), Saratoga, 2nd in Metropolitan Handicap, Belmont Park, 3rd in Whitney Handicap, Woodward Stakes, Belmont Park.
- DROSSELMEYER (USA): Belmont Stakes, Belmont Park.
- FLOWER ALLEY (USA): Travers Stakes, Saratoga, G1, 2nd in Dodge Breeders’ Cup Classic, Belmont Park. Stallion.
- FOURTY NINERS SON (USA): Clement L Hirsch Memorial Turf Championship, Santa Anita, 2nd in Eddie Read Handicap, Del Mar, 3rd in Arlington Million Stakes, Arlington Int. Stallion.
- FUNNY CIDE (USA): Jockey Club Gold Cup Stakes, Belmont Park, Kentucky Derby, Churchill Downs, Preakness Stakes, Pimlico, 2nd in Wood Memorial Stakes, Aqueduct, 3rd in Belmont Stakes, Belmont Park, Donn Handicap, Gulfstream Park, Haskell Invitational Handicap, Monmouth Park, Suburban Handicap, Belmont Park.
- HYSTERICALADY (USA): Humana Distaff Stakes, Churchill Downs, 2nd in Emirates Airlines Breeders’ Cup Distaff, Monmouth Park, Lady’s Secret Stakes (twice), Santa Anita, 3rd in Humana Distaff Stakes, Churchill Downs, Vanity Invitational Handicap, Hollywood Park.
- PATHFORK (USA): Vincent O’Brien National Stakes, Curragh.
- RINKY DINK (AUS): Australasian Oaks, Morphettville.
Maternal Line OLD STAR
Argentine winner of classics. She has already produced a G3 2nd-place finisher in the North.
DAUGHTER OF SOUTHERN HALO
Five wins in the USA and US$ 344,875 in earnings. He was 2nd in the Super Derby Invitational –G1-, SWAPS STAKES –G1-, SILVER SCREENHANDICAP –G2- and in EL CAJON STAKES –L-, and 3rd in the KENSINGTON HANDICAP –L-. He was leading sire on ten occasions. He was Leading Sire of 2-Year-Olds on 6 occasions (in 1994, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2001 and 2006) and the Broodmare Sire Rankings, five times.
He sired 160 winners of Classics: 57 G1; 27 G2; 33 G3 and 43 Listed. His progeny have won 361 classics: 93 G1; 75 G2; 101 BG3 and 92 L.
Sire of 32 stallions registered in the AACCP: OPTIMUM, PERUGINO, MODERN LOVE, FLAUBERT and SERAPIO, among others.
- PERUGINO: excellent stallion. In season 2014, 20 of his daughters played in all Opens. Sire of: Surra, ridden in all Opens by Horacio S. Heguy and by Bautista Heguy in the 2010 Open; Chapa Bárbaro, ridden in all Opens by Horacio S. Heguy and by Bautista Heguy in the 2010 Open; Chapa Patita, ridden in all Opens by Horacio S. Heguy; Chapa Yamila, all Opens with Horacio S. Heguy; Diablo, exported to the USA, to PONY EXPRESS; Chapa Paola, Reserve Grand Champion at the 2004 and 2005 Argentine Rural Society Exhibition; Chapa Tricota, Chapa Guada, Chapa 3/4, Chapa Chicana, Chapa Mónaco, Chapa Minga and Chapa Viola, among others, ridden in the 2010 Open by Bautista Heguy; Chapa Yamila, ridden in the 2010 Open by Horacio Heguy; Chapa Moulin Rouge, Chapa Aprendiz, and Abrojito Vedette, ridden in the 2010 Open by Juan Martín Nero; Anay Sur Dulce, ridden in Opens by J. M. Nero, "Mejor Producto Polo Argentino de la Final" at the 2013 Hurlingham Club Open, "Mejor Producto Polo Argentino de la Final" at the 2011 Argentine Open Championship, "Mejor Producto Polo Argentino de la Final" at Copa Manuel Belgrano Open (C. Suárez), 2008 Copa Manuel Belgrano Open (C. Suárez); Anay Sur Salada, ridden in the 2008 and 2009 Opens by J. M. Nero; Abrojito Abrojito, ridden in 2010 Opens by Pablo Mac Donough; As Dulce, As Salada, As Tapón, Clarito, ridden in 2010 Opens by Tomás García del Río; Chapa Ruleta Rusa, Opens with Hilario Ulloa.
- OPTIMUM: nine of his progeny played in the 2011 Triple Crown for Ellerstina: Farándula, Pandora, Divertida, Spuky, Guillermina, Nona, Chalina, Tarántula and Medalla. Dolfina Niña Bonita, ridden by A. Cambiaso, among others.
- MODERN LOVE, sire of: - Sospechosa: Adolfo Cambiaso’s outstanding polo mare. She played in the Argentine high handicap season in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006, including the Palermo Argentine Open Championship finals. In 2001, when she was 3 years old, she was chosen Best Playing Pony at the Polo Masters. - Open Sospechosa: ridden in all Opens by Gonzalo Pieres (s) and Pablo Mac Donough. - Burbuja: Junior Open with Facundo Pieres in England. - Colina: Nacho Figueras in the USA. - Meteoro: stallion bought by Zavaleta at Ellerstina’s 2006 auction. - Sospechoso: Ellerstina’s stallion. - Bengalito: stallion bought by Bautista Heguy and J. Chediack. - Dolfina Ritmo: A. Cambiaso’s stallion.
- SERAPIO: 6 wins, including the "Clásico Asociación Argentina de Fomento Equino". Sire of: Abrojito Fruta, who played in the Cámara de Diputados Cup in 2006 and 2007 with Alejandro Agote; and Irenita Farsa, who played in the 2010 Tortugas Country Club Open with Pablo Mac Donough and won the "Mejor Producto Polo Argentino" prize.
- LINKS: his first progeny are 4 years old. More than twelve of his progeny have been bought to Santiago Chavanne, Horacio S. Heguy, Merlos, T. Goti, A. Zubiaurre, etc.
- RUBIA CINDY: 5 wins in Palermo. 3rd at Joaquin V. Maqueda (G3).
- EVER HALO: 5 wins in Palermo and San Isidro.
- SIBERIAN HUNTER: 4 wins in Palermo and San Isidro.
- SOUTH VAGABUNDA: Best 2-year-old Female. 6 wins, including the G. P. Saturnino J. Unzue –G1-, G. P. J de Atucha -G1-, Clásico Coronel Pringles –G2-, Clásico República de Panama–G3-, etc.
- ALMONDY: 2 wins in San Isidro.
- NUTLET: winner in Palermo. Currently destined to reproduction.
- NUT TREE: 4 wins in San Isidro, 2nd in Clásico Velocidad -G3-, 3rd in Handicap 55º Aniversario de La Asociación Gremial del Personal de Hipódromos.
- PARTY SPIRIT: 3 wins in Palermo and La Plata, including the Clásico W. Latham -L- and the Especial El Ducado.
- SOUTH MARCH: 6 wins, including the Clásico Polla de Potrillos –G2-.
- SOUTH REMERA: 2 wins, Clásico C. Casares –G2- and Clásico Ocurrencia –G3-.
- SOUTH NECKING: 2 wins in Palermo, Clásico Gral. Lavalle –G3- and Especial Dr. Ciro. 2nd in G. P. Estrellas Juniors Sprint –G1-.
- SOUTH FLOWER: 8 wins, including Clásico Centurión –L-.
- SOUTHERN LAWYER: 5 wins in Palermo, including Clásico Sprinters , Clásico B. Lynch –G3-, Especial Ali Bey and Especial Santiago Lawrie. 2nd in G. P. Raul Chevallier –G1-, Clásico Gay Hermit –G3- and Clásico Cyllene –G2-, 3rd in G.P. Santiago Luro –G1-, G. P. Montevideo –G1-, G. P. Alzaga Unzué –G1-.
- SOUTH PUDOROSA: 3 wins in Palermo, Clásico República de Chile –L-, Especial Perugia Wells, 2nd in Especial Paranoide.
- SOUTH HANDYMAN: 3 wins in Palermo and La Plata; winner of the G. P. Invitational Stakes (PER-1).
- SOUTH VERSERA: 1 win in Palermo. Especial Lutine, 3rd in Clásico J. P. Artigas-G1-, 3rd in Clásico Manuel Guiraldes –G3-.
- SOUTH KISSING: 8 wins in Palermo, including Handicap Tirreno, Handicap Mont Petit Chevel, Handicap C. Gardel and Handicap El Baron. 2nd in Clásico Japón.
- SOUTH WORD: 5 wins in Palermo.
- SOUTH ATENEA: 5 wins in Palermo.
- SOUTH BEST: 4 wins in San Isidro.
- SOUTH DURAMEN: 4 wins in Palermo and San Isidro.
- SOUTH LAWYER: winner of 4 races.