RP 688 l SBA 47069
- Paternal LineDOLFINA ÁCIDO
- AIKEN CURA
- ALMA DE BACAN
- LADY NUN
- AIKEN CURA
- Maternal LineDOLFINA BUENAVENTURA
- EL SOL
- TOP SECRET
- GAUCHA ANCHA
- YTACUA BIENVENIDA
- BIEN HABIDA
- EL SOL
Paternal Line DOLFINA ÁCIDO
Polo stallion. He played in the Argentine high handicap season, even in the 2011 Jockey Club and Tortugas Country Club Opens with Adolfo Cambiaso. He was Reserve Grand Champion at the 2008 Palermo Rural Exhibition, First Place and Division Winner. His first progeny were born in 2008.
- DOLFINA LA FLOR: sold at 2013 Haras La Dolfina’s auction.
- DOLFINA LUCIDA: sold at 2013 Haras La Dolfina’s auction.
SON OF AIKEN CURA
Outstanding polo stallion. Ridden by Adolfo Cambiaso, he won the Lady Susan Townley award at the 2005 and 2006 Argentine Open Championship in Palermo. "Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto Polo Argentino" at the Palermo Open. He won the AACCP award to the "Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto" at the 2006 Hurlingham Open.
His first CLONE stands in service at Los Pingos del Taita.
- DOLFINA CURIOSA: she was ridden in the 2013 Triple Crown by Adolfo Cambiaso and in the 2014 Triple Crown by David Stirling (s).
- ROLINGA SACERDOTE: AACCP Cup to the “Mejor Macho Polo Argentino” at the 2008 Rural Exhibition; Grand Champion, First Place and Division Winner at the 2009 Rural Exhibition; Champion Male, First Place and Division Winner at the 2009 Río Cuarto Rural Exhibition. He is Adolfo Cambiaso’s polo stallion.
- DOLFINA TIC TAC: La Dolfina’s stallion.
- DOLFINA TERREMOTO: Dante Spinacci’s stallion.
- DOLFINA MONAGUILLO: Dante Spinacci’s stallion.
- DOLFINA OBELISCO: stallion reserved by Haras La Dolfina. He stands in service at Los Pingos del Taita. He has great genetic potential. He is son of the memorable Aiken Cura and the exceptional Porteña. His parents played in 2 chukkers in the 2005 Argentine Open Championship final in Palermo. His first offspring were born in 2010.
- GETE MARISMO, MARISCAL.
- DOLFINA PADRE NUESTRO: stallion reserved by Haras La Dolfina. He stands in service at Los Pingos del Taita. His first progeny were born in 2010.
- DOLFINA CELINA, CALANDRIA, ACUSADA, PANTERA and FURIOSA: they are all donors at La Dolfina.
SON OF JULIA
She played in the 1998 US Open with Adolfo Cambiaso.
- DOLFINA TORO (Sportivo): one of the best ponies in history. He won the "Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto" award at the 2008 and 2010 Palermo Argentine Open Championship with Bartolomé Castagnola.
- DOLFINA TORERA (Dolfina Millonario): in 2011, she played in the Argentine high handicap season with Adolfo Cambiaso. Then, she was taken to England to play in the high handicap season.
- DOLFINA JULIANA (Theol): Adolfo Cambiaso’s outstanding pony.
- DOLFINA EL PILO (Dolfina Millonario): La Dolfina´s stallion.
- DOLFINA JULIÁN (Fax Turkish): Bartolomé Castagnola’s stallion.
Maternal Line DOLFINA BUENAVENTURA
One of Adolfo Cambiaso’s best polo mares at present. “Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto Polo Argentino” of Copa Diamante 2009, “Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto Polo Argentino” of Copa República Argentina 2006, “Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto Polo Argentino Abierto” of Copa Manuel Belgrano 2006. She played in the Palermo Argentine Open Championship in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, and she won the Lady Susan Townley Award in 2011 and 2012. She was played in the 2014 Triple Crown by Adolfo Cambiaso and she was “Mejor Producto Juagador Inscripto Polo Argentino” of the 2014 Palermo Open.
DAUGHTER OF EL SOL
Together with Sportivo, they are the only stallions to have won the Lady Susan Townley and the AACCP awards both with a male and a female. Winner of the AACCP leading sires list in ’98, ’99 and ’00. In season ’07, he won 3 of the 5 most important awards on the world’s polo calendar. Best Playing Pony of Palermo: Ellerstina Suegra (98 x La Novia). Best Playing Pony of Hurlingham: Ellerstina Timba (97 x Lambada). Best Playing Pony US Open: Dolfina Noruega (01 x Norma). Full brother to La Luna, one of the best polo ponies ever.
- FINA SIRENITA, FINA FONTINALI and JM ALTERNATIVA: 2014 Triple Crown with J. M. Nero.
- GETE CIMITARRA: ridden in the 2014 Tortugas Open by M. Aguerre.
- MIAHUNGARITA: ridden played in the 2014 Tortugas Open by L. James.
- ESCRIBA DESPISTADA: ridden in the 2013 Hurlingham Open and in the 2014 Tortugas Open by Alejandro Novillo Astrada.
- CHAPALEOFU CALANDRIA, CHAPALEOFU CANILLA, VASCO DEMONIO and VASCA GINEBRA: they played in the 2013 Triple Crown with Francisco Elizalde.
- ELLERSTINA TIMBA: from one of the best polo families."Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto" at 2007 Hurlingham Open. One of Facundo Pieres’ best ponies in seasons ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09 and 10. Played 2 chukkers in the Palermo Open ’05, ’07, ’08 and ’09 finals. Exported to the UK, where she played and won the Queen’s Cup and Gold Cup ’13 with F. Pieres and R. Andrade.
- ELLERSTINA SUEGRA: Opens from ’04 to ’09 with P. Mac Donough. Lady Susan Townley Award in ’07 to the Best Playing Pony of Palermo.
- DOLFINA LAPA: Opens with A. Cambiaso (s) from ’05 to ’13. 2014 Triple Crown.
- DOLFINA NORUEGA: Best Playing Pony US Open ’08.
- ELLERSTINA GAMBETA:’05, ’06 and ’07 Opens with G. Pieres (s). 2008 Palermo Open final with J. M. Nero. Exported to the USA, where she played and won the US Open ’09.
- POLO MEDIA LUNA: "Mejor Producto" at 2002 Hurlingham and Palermo Opens, 2001 Hurlingham Open, and "Mejor Ejemplar por Tipo y Aptitud" at 2000 Tortugas Open. Opens with Alberto P. Heguy.
- ELLERSTINA PENÉLOPE: ’02 Open with G. Pieres (s) and one of P. Mac Donough’s best ponies in all Opens. 2 chukkers in ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06 and ’07.
- OPEN MACHUCÓN: ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06, ’07 and ’08 Opens with M. Mac Donough. One of his best horses.
- GRAPPA ILUSIONISTA: Triple Crown ’08 and ’09 with F. Pieres. In her first season, she played in the 2008 Palermo Open final.
- ELLERSTINA NORMITA: 2008 Triple Crown with G. Pieres (s). 2009 Triple Crown with F. Pieres.
- GRAPPA CLEOPATRA: 2008 Triple Crown with G. Pieres (s). Exported to the USA, where she played and won the US Open ’09.
- GRAPPA NILO: 2008 Triple Crown with F. Pieres and 2009 Triple Crown with J. M. Nero.
- ELLERSTINA ELEGIDA: Pablo Mac Donough’s best pony at Triple Crown Sotogrande ’08.
- FINO VODKA: 2008 Tortugas Open with Juan Martín Nero.
- ELLERSTINA DESEO: Best Playing Pony at Mercedes Benz Challenge Cup. USA ’07 with F. Pieres. Deceased.
- ELLERSTINA MARINA: Exported to the USA. Best Playing Pony at Hampton Challenge Cup 2006 with F. Pieres; US Open ’09.
- ELLERSTINA NAFTALINA (POLILLA): Exported to the USA. She played and won the US Open ’09 with Gonzalo Pieres (s).
- OPEN LECHUZA V: Exported to the UK. Dam of: Ellerstina Medalla (98 x OPTIMUM), Triple Crown with F. and N. Pieres, and Ellerstina Picaflor (OPTIMUM) Triple Crown with P. M. Donough. Open Medallón, Open de Oro and Open Pugliese’s granddam; they all play in the Triple Crown.LECHUZA VI: Exported to the USA by Tim Ganón. Ridden by F. Bensadón in Carroll Island.
- OPEN LECHUZA XI: Copa de Oro Ellerstina 2006. Retired to stud as a donor.
- OPEN SOÑADA: Exported to the UK. Queen’s Cup ’13 and Gold Cup ’13 with Nicolás Pieres.
- OPEN CUENTO: Triple Crown USA ’11 with R. Andrade.
- OPEN POESÍA: Junior Open with F. Pieres. Triple Crown with P. M. Donough.
DAUGHTER OF YTACUÁ BIENVENIDA (INDULTO)
She was ridden in the Tortugas, Hurlingham and Palermo Opens by Bartolomé Castagnola, even in 2 chukkers in final matches. She was Grand Champion at the AACCP’s 2nd Exhibition in 1995.
- CHALO EL CAPRICHO (Gete Zorrino): stallion owned by Bartolomé Castagnola.